ESSVE gains territory with upgraded window/door frame sleeve!
”We have put quite a few hours into this product development, and our unique frame sleeve Indu-Prog now has more positive qualities than before. The fact that this is the absolutely best frame sleeve on the market is proven by both internal and external tests”, say Jonas Svensson, Category Manager fixings at ESSVE. In order to make it easier for resellers and end customers, ESSVE keeps both the previous prices and article numbers. The improvements are, so to speak, on us.
7 reasons for choosing Frame sleeve Indu-prog:
1) SUITABLE FOR MACHINE USE: The external dimension of the sleeve is compatible with automated factory mounting equipment.
2) STAYS IN PLACE: The head is equipped with a ring that centers the screw and prevents it from changing position during mounting.
3) CUTS ITS OWN THREADS: The threading of the sleeve has been sharpened in order to cut its own threads when mounted in aluminum frames.
4) EFFECTIVE CUTTING GROOVES: The cutting grooves at the bottom of the head have been made sharper in order to improve the cutting features.
5) REQUIRES NO SPECIAL TOOLS: The sleeve can be mounted and adjusted with both an 8mm and 10mm key, with all of the existing mounting tools on the market.
6) CONFORMS TO STANDARDS: Adjusted to better fit the M16-standard, which facilitates mounting in pre-threaded steel frames.
7) PROFESSIONAL LOOK: The sleeve will remain electro-zinc plated, which offers less friction in aluminum and wood as well as giving it a professional, shiny look.
Did you know that ESSVE offers 3 types of frame fixings?
1) Frame screw Programa – For improvement, rebuilding and expansion work, such as changing windows and doors in old buildings.
2) Frame sleeve Indu-prog – For new production of larger objects.
3) Frame screw L® – used for mounting of lighter interior doors and smaller windows.
PRODUCT SAMPLES ESSVE Indu-prog frame sleeve in the new design is available from mid- August. If you want to test the sleeve today, please contact ESSVE customer service at email@example.com or +46-8-6236150